Build A Class
Welcome to Improv Hawaii’s Build A Class Program! We’ve added this option so students can control what class they take when they take it and even who they take it with!
Here’s how it works…
1) Choose a class or workshop from our dropdown menu. (see class descriptions here)
2) Choose your class frequency (1, 2, 4 or 6 classes).
3) Register yourself and at least 5 other students (6 students total)*
4) Choose the date and time you wanna meet.
5) Submit payment in full and you’re all set!
After your form and payment have been accepted we’ll set you up with a qualified instructor and a class space in Urban Honolulu.
We can’t wait to start offering the classes that you’ve been craving! Start building!
*All classes submitted will be added to our calendar for the general public to register. If you would like to make it a private class, you will need to fill it with 15 students or pay for all 15 seats