Time: Jam runs from 9pm-10pm. Doors open 20 minutes before the show begins.
Cost: $10. 18 & over only.
Parking: Parking garage entrances from Waimanu and Kapiolani (right turn only). Park in any spot marked GUEST. Metered street parking also available.
We kindly ask that all cars exit the garage after each show to make room for our next.
Ticket Details: Reservations only. No walk-ins.
Safety: Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
Food & Drink: No outside food or drink allowed. Soft drinks, water and snacks will be available for purchase.
Refunds & Cancellations: Sorry, no refunds.
How The Jam Works:
1) Those wanting to jam/play will put their name into the Jam Bucket. Audience members who do not wish to participate may sit back and enjoy the show.
2) The Jam host will randomly put teams together by picking names out of the Jam Bucket.
3) Jam teams will have no more than 10 players.
4) The team will start their jam off with a single-word suggestion from the audience.
5) Each team will have 15 minutes to play.
1) Masks must be worn at all times.
2) No physical contact allowed.
3) The Jam host and special guest players may swipe any scene at any time.
4) Play nice. It’s all for fun, so let’s do just that! No egos allowed.
(Improvhi reserves the right to remove any players from the stage and/or venue that they feel are unsafe to fellow participants.)