- This event has passed.
Mega Improv Jam!
*audience members must wear masks at all times
May 7 @ 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm
It’s an Improv Hawaii MEGA IMPROV JAM! Now’s your chance to get up on our stage and try out some improv fun!
How the jam works:
- All attendees must pay the $5 entry fee whether jamming or not. This helps us keep track of how many “jammers” we may have and also helps to keep the stage lights on. WE APPRECIATE YOU!
- Anyone who wants to jam must show proof of vaccination.
- Those who wish to jam will put their names in the Jam Bucket.
- No experience is required to jam. Just have fun!
- The host will randomly select and call up players to form groups.
- All groups will have 10-15 minutes of stage time depending on the number of improvisers we have.
- IF we run out of time and you’re not able to jam, we will comp you for a future jam.
- Any scene the host deems unsafe will be immediately edited.
- ImprovHI reserves the right to refuse and ban any players and/or audience members.
Parking: Parking garage entrances from Waimanu and Kapiolani (right turn only). Park in any open spot at the Musicians Union.
****DO NOT PARK IN “CUSTOMER PARKING” OR UP THE RAMP****
Metered street parking is also available.